Innovative solutions to easily monitor and track substance abuse.
SCRAM Remote Breath
Manufactured by SCRAM Systems, SCRAM Remote Breath is the world’s first handheld, wireless, portable breath alcohol device with automated facial recognition and GPS with every single test. SCRAM Remote Breath is the most flexible option in breath alcohol testing for lower-risk offenders.
Automated Facial Recognition
It’s not just photos, it’s intelligent, government security grade facial recognition software. Photos mean you do the work of reviewing and matching images.
- Government security grade facial recognition software—not just photos
- Intelligent bio confirmation system and automated matching—reduces manual review of photos by 90-95%
- High-resolution images—clear photos of the 5–10% you do review
- Scalable & Manageable—significant reductions in the staff time required to confirm identities
- Real-time notifications with automated, simultaneous client verification
SCRAM Remote Breath
• Remote Breath Features
- Automated Facial Intelligence
- Device-initiated testing – automatically turns on and prompts clients for scheduled and on-demand tests
- STORE & FORWARD, up to 48,000 test results
- GPS location with taken and missed tests
- One-piece, handheld, cellular
- DOT-approved DrÃ¤gerÂ® fuel cell
- Rugged, built for corrections
- Optional reminders and notifications to the client’s cell phone
- Random, scheduled, and on-demand testing
• Remote Breath Benefits
- Immediate notification of both BrAC and positive client ID
- On-board, automated testing prompts and client notifications ensure clients always know when it is time to test
- Stores test results when out of cell coverage to forward them when service is reacquired, so you’ll never lose test data
- GPS locations provide more supervision data, especially on missed tests
- Flexible testing schedules – multiple options for both agencies and clients
- Portable, easy to carry, easy to use
Want to learn more?
Find additional information about our services, or a location near you.