Innovative solutions to easily monitor and track substance abuse.
Allied Universal Tracker 1
Designed for maximum flexibility and ease-of-use, the Allied Universal Tracker 1 (AT1) lets you focus more on your monitoring program and less on your equipment. The benefits of the AT1 include multiple tracking technologies, LTE and Wi-Fi communication, pursuit mode, and the widest array of interference detection in the industry. System updates and new features are released and installed wirelessly with no need for hardware upgrades.
The innovative technologies packed into it combine to provide precise, reliable tracking that interfaces with Allied Universal’s popular EM Manager software.
- LTE and Wi-Fi Communication – delivers the most reliable coverage nationwide
- GPS, Wi-Fi, and Tower Based Tracking – ensures continuous tracking, even indoors
- Interference Detection – provides cutting edge technology with the widest array of interference detection in the industry
- Pursuit Mode – turns on real-time tracking
- Onboard Processing – furnishes immediate alert notifications
- Two-Way Communication – offers LED lights, vibration, and acknowledgment button
- Data Backup – stores more than 30 days’ worth of data in nonvolatile memory
- Water Resistance – splash resistant
- Slim Profile – weighs less than 6.5 ounces
|Allied Universal Tracker 1 (AT1)|
|Dimensions||3.72L x 1.82H x 3.30W inches|
|Weight||< 6.5 ounces|
|Battery Recharge Time||< 2 hours in normal use|
|Battery Life||~ 40 hours|
|Water Resistance||Splash Resistant|
|Operating Temperature Range||-10° to +40° C|
|Stored Temperature Range||-20° to +60° C|
|Humidity Range||15% to 90%|
|Nonvolatile Memory||> 30 days|
|Communication Methods||Vibration, LED lights, button|
Want to learn more?
Find additional information about our services, or a location near you.