Innovative solutions to easily monitor and track substance abuse.
Recovery Monitoring Solutions provides the SMART Active Tracking System − the world’s leading GPS offender tracking tool − to its courts and agencies. Manufactured by 3M, the recognized leader in GPS tracking, the Wearable Miniature Tracking Device (WMTD) is built on the proven SMART Active Tracking platform to provide reliable real-time offender tracking information in a wearable, one- piece device.
Monitoring offenders using Global Positioning Satellites (GPS) is a proven means to dramatically reduce recidivism. In fact, research has suggested a strong correlation between the use of Attenti Electronic Monitoring and a drop in recidivism.
- Three levels of supervision in one GPS device
- Two-way communication with the offender
- Reports in one-minute points/15 seconds in violation
- Multi-colored LEDs indicating battery, GPS, and zone alerts
- 3-step activation process takes less than 5 minutes
- Offender must acknowledge all messages/alerts
- Stores up to 5 days of tracking data
- Wireless communication
- Autonomous GPS – rules stored independent of wireless coverage
- Multiple tracking technologies
- Sealed unit with tamper detection
- Remote software upgrades and modifications
- Daily charging history monitored and recorded
- Lightweight and easy to attach – no special tools required
- Lightweight, compact design that securely attaches to an offender's ankle
- 24-hour battery life/2-hour charge
- Programmable soft key for offender communication and activation
- Offender violation notification via multiple vibrations and LEDs
- Hypoallergenic, waterproof, and tamper-resistant
- Sealed unit with tamper detection and multiple tracking technologies
- Adjustable and easy-to-install strap
- Weight: 6 ounces
- Dimensions: 2" wide x 4.5″ tall x 1.5" deep
Want to learn more?
Find additional information about our services, or a location near you.