Innovative solutions to easily monitor and track substance abuse.
Attenti Tracker 1
Designed for maximum flexibility and ease-of-use, the Attenti Tracker 1 (AT1) lets you focus more on your monitoring program and less on your equipment. The benefits of the AT1 include multiple tracking technologies, LTE and Wi-Fi communication, pursuit mode, and the widest array of interference detection in the industry. System updates and new features are released and installed wirelessly with no need for hardware upgrades.
The innovative technologies packed into it combine to provide precise, reliable tracking that interfaces with Attenti’s popular EM Manager software.
- LTE and Wi-Fi Communication – delivers the most reliable coverage nationwide
- GPS, Wi-Fi, and Tower Based Tracking – ensures continuous tracking, even indoors
- Interference Detection – provides cutting edge technology with the widest array of interference detection in the industry
- Pursuit Mode – turns on real-time tracking
- Onboard Processing – furnishes immediate alert notifications
- Two-Way Communication – offers LED lights, vibration, and acknowledgment button
- Data Backup – stores more than 30 days’ worth of data in nonvolatile memory
- Waterproof – resists water to a depth of 68 feet
- Slim Profile – weighs less than 6.5 ounces
|Attenti Tracker 1 (AT1)|
|Dimensions||3.72L x 1.82H x 3.30W inches|
|Weight||< 6.5 ounces|
|Battery Recharge Time||< 2 hours in normal use|
|Battery Life||~ 40 hours|
|Waterproof||To a depth of 68 feet|
|Operating Temperature Range||-10° to +40° C|
|Stored Temperature Range||-20° to +60° C|
|Humidity Range||15% to 90%|
|Nonvolatile Memory||> 30 days|
|Communication Methods||Vibration, LED lights, button|
Home Curfew RF Monitoring System 3000
We are pleased to offer Attenti’s Home Curfew RF Monitoring System 3000 with voice communication. The system utilizes advanced monitoring technology as an effective curfew compliance tool. Participants are fitted with a 2-Way Bracelet, capable of vibration upon non-compliance, assigned a Base Unit 3000, and managed through Attenti’s EM Manager software.
The radio frequency technology tethers the Bracelet attached around the participant to a Base Unit 3000 installed in the participant’s home. Through EM Manager, users establish and modify curfews, grace periods, officer contacts, and notification protocols. One of the benefits of using Attenti’s system is that RF and GPS participants are both managed through the same simple web-based software.
- 2-Way Bracelet – vibrates to notify participant of curfew violations.
- Voice Communication – the handset simplifies two-way communication between participants and Probation staff.
- Multiple Connection Methods – connects via cellular or landline providing redundancy if the primary connection is unavailable.
- Patented Strap Design – Attenti has patented a light-focusing technology that maximizes the ability to detect strap tampers and bracelet removals.
- Customizable System – wide range of configurable options enables customization at the department, division, officer, and participant level.
- Supporting Software – EM Manager provides integrated monitoring, case management, reporting, inventory management, and range testing.
- Mobile EM Manager – allows users to perform essential RF monitoring functions while in the field.
- Extended Storage Capacity – records and stores up to 30 days’ worth of events.
|Home Curfew RF Monitoring System 3000|
|Base Unit 3000|
|Dimensions||11.21L x 3.54H x 7.28W inches||
|Backup Battery Life||45-hour backup battery|
|Water Resistance||Splash resistant|
|Memory||> 30 days|
|Operating Temperature Range||-20°C to +55°C|
|Stored Temperature Range||-20°C to +50°C|
|Humidity Range||98% at +20°C|
|Communication||Voice and Data Transfer|
|Dimensions||2.95L × 0.97H × 1.91W inches||
|Battery Life||12 months in operation; 3-year shelf life|
|Water Resistance||To a depth of 66 feet|
|Operating Temperature Range||-20°C to +71°C|
|Stored Temperature Range||-40°C to +71°C|
|Temperature cycling||-25°C to 40°C|
|Humidity Range||95% from 25°C to 55°C|
Want to learn more?
Find additional information about our services, or a location near you.